Antique Motion

I got called to replace 3 Aritech PIR on a Radx 8112. Both as old as my Grandfather. I need somebody to clue me in on the wiring for this. it has a terminal strip 1.Black 2. Red 3. Red 4. Green 6. White and Red wire both in postion 6. 5,7,8 have no wires going to them. Obviously 1/2 Should be power 3/4 guess would be the loop from the popit 6. With the red wire and white wire is lost me. Maybe a tamper? Can somebody please clue me in? Thanks

Reply to
geewhiz304
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
chasbo

It is a Aritech PR569 Ceiling Mounter Detector.

Reply to
geewhiz304

I don't mean to be unkind, but don't you have a meter? It should take you less time to meter it out than to type in your question.

For what it's worth, the standard wiring for Aritech detectors is: 1= negative, 2=positive, 3=NC, 4=C, 5=NO . I hope you understand what an 8112 zone is supposed to look like.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

Allow me to tell a story. Yes I have a Meter. I certainly am not use to working on a 8112. So the story is I work with a Nut case. He called me to get the info off of the Motion. I suggested checking it out. He refused said NO!! Get the model number and order new ones!! No he is not my boss. the part that got/get me is the white wire with the red wire under the same terminal. I guess it must be a tamper? Thanks for the replies guys.

Reply to
geewhiz304

Sorry, can't help with this Aritech product. Never installed one.

Reply to
chasbo

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.