AlarmNet Radios Unavailable? How about AES Radios?

The calls are starting to come in. Dealers asking about AES IntelliNet radio availability since AlarmNet can't produce anymore radios for a few months.

If you are in the Phoenix Valley, we have a well-established AES Radio Network here available to All Dealers. We have a really hard time dealing with AlarmNet's Administration, they keep changing things but can't train their people as quickly as they make changes, causing confusion with Dealers and how they "Register" their radios and Billing of the services the Dealer is using.

AES is pretty simple. Install it, if you have enough peers to make you happy (ideally minimum of three), then you are done. If you need Tech Support, call us, you'll be talking to the guys who develop our interface and monitor the network on a continuous basis. Radios, antenna's, cables, and anything else you need are all available locally (you don't have to wait weeks for your radio orders to come from AES, unless you want to).

Here is a LIVE view of My radio at Home. This is what you will see for any of your own radios (some additional options are not shown unless you are actually Logged In).

formatting link
I've yet to see any other AES Network with this kind of information available via Web to the user/dealer. Only Here.

formatting link
Not to toot my own horn, but I'm so impressed with what we've done that I can't help but show everyone. Toot! Toot!

The beauty of working with US is that you have direct access to the software developers for the C/S and Web Interface. We are always open to suggestions to improve our Central Station and Radio Network systems.

Reply to
Joe Lucia
Loading thread data ...

I can't speak for AES or Alarmnet at this time. I'm not in Joe's radio coverage area, but I have to say they are a top notch central station over there at Az Security. One of the best on-line dealer interfaces, and responsive to dealer input for new features and operability.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Thanks Bob! That's exactly what I was hoping our Dealers would think of us (My System). I tend to take it personally if the System doesn't do everything Just Right.

I try to empower our Dealers with everything they need to make them feel as if they are right Here with us. We use the same web-interface internally as the dealers do (with a few more features on our side) so when we add a feature, it's usually automatically available to the Dealers as well, when possible and feasible. The Operators have a windows-based app to handle alarms, otherwise we all use the same Web Interface right along with our Dealers.

Reply to
Joe Lucia

It does almost everything. I still have a wish list.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.