Alarmnet 7845 GSM recall

Just found they have a recall for 4000 of the 7845 GSM alarm net units which were manufactured in 2006 thought every one would want to know

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Loading thread data ...

How are you holding up, Nick? We're getting ready for a Christmas feast. There are about 30 guests (most are staying over). Instead of cooking I hired a chef this year. I'll still do a few of my favorite dishes though.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

Glad you're past that stage. Chemo sucks! We're still praying for you.

I went to two supermarkets today because none had more than one 20+ lb fresh turkey left. Came home with five pies, enough potatoes to make about 8 pounds mashed and lots of cranberry sauce, etc. I'll pick up the champaign Monday. Othrs are making salad, steamed veggies and ham.

This is the first time we're having someone else cook for a party. I enjoy doing it and the family likes the results but I just don't have the energy this year.

Well, business is good, the family are all having a good time and I'm looking forward to a few days off. Several of us are thinking about doing a ride up to Tampa tonight to check out a Brazilian night club. Hope your present next time up is the same as my birthday present was this year -- an all clear from the oncologist. What could be better?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.