Aiphone AX integrated access control, video and intercom

I wonder if anyone here has worked with the AX series yet.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

What "newer firm" are you merging with???

Reply to
Frank Olson

That's not yet public information

Reply to
RLB

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Nothing to do with tank tops ..... is it?

Brazilian travel agency?

Firearms company?

Recumbent bicycles?

Quickie blow-up garage central stations?

Amazon fishing tours?

Barbecue sauce or beef company?

Pool party caterers?

Divorce counseling?

Aviation flight instruction?

Book publisher of "How to win friends and influence people" On the Internet ?

Steve Rykman at Simware.com?

Monotronics?

Monkey traning company?

Belgium travel agency?

Reply to
Jim

Oh??? Can't be any more public if you ask me...

formatting link
An online company that isn't taking (or processing) orders... Hmmm... Something tells me there's more here than meets the eye...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I'm dying. Is that enough or do you need to know more?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

why do you think I was kind with yopu lately??

pay back time is comming!! ;-)

Reply to
Petem

I thought about that and simply assumed you had decided enough is enough.

There is no payback. You suffered a tragic loss which had nothing to do with me. Instead of accepting it and growing through your pain you've chosen to vent hatred against someone you never even met.

If you choose to take joy in someone else's suffering it won't ease your own and it won't change what those you love have gone through. It will only make you a little worse. The choice is yours. Either way it won't change a thing for me. I can endure what's coming because I know what I believe about what comes next.

Your problem is neither me nor what your loved one suffered. It is you. The only thing regarding my life that can affect you is if you choose to continue your hatred. That will eat away at your heart more surely than any cancer.

I don't wish you any ill, Pete. I hope you find your way.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yes, you are (and no, I don't need to know more). I pray for a miracle every day (sometimes twice a day). They say He answers prayer, but my pastor has often told us that it may be in ways we don't expect.

All that aside, my comment wasn't intended to "stir the pot" (and neither is this response). I find it "interesting" that an online store would "hide" the information that they're not taking orders on a page other than the "home" page. You may have something come up on the shopping cart as well (I don't know), but that means most people "browsing" your site for parts will waste their time finding the stuff they need only to have the notice come up when they're ready to buy. That would tend to piss some people off (which you don't need right now). You also indicated previously that you'd hired a number of people to help you with your business. I imagine they're pretty worried about their futures right now too. Either you're "open" for business or "closed". When you leave the front door "open" and invite customers in to face the "closed" sign on the counter, that's a bit weird, don'tcha think?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thanks for the prayers. I need them.

We want to maintain our Google position.

We do. We now have a way to process orders manually so we call each client back as soon as the order comes in (about 20-30 times a day currently).

Actually, no. They're all included in the new arrangement at the same or better salaries.

We thought we'd have to close up for a few weeks but fortunately we've been able to stay (somewhat) open. In a few days the process will be restored and there will be no change in the ordering process.

It might seem so but it was the best way to maintain our level on search returns which you might have noticed is pretty decent.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

If you say so.. ;-)

Reply to
petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.