ADT Not Doing Their Jobs

An awful ADT experience ADT From: Laura Kane

I signed up for home security monitoring with ADT last September. I had several rude and puzzling interactions with the central office but assumed my system was working well as it had been tested by an ADT installer. In March after the alarm was tripped and I got no response from their operators, I called ADT to find the source of the problem. They had somehow forgotten to turn my monitoring on in their computers!!! Six months of $40/mo bills and no protection! And I had left my house for several extended trips.

I expected an error like this to generate some apology from ADT. But I had a difficult time getting anyone to address my problem. I had to make many phone calls to get the problem corrected, and I had several hours of waiting, dropped calls and promises that someone would get back to me (they didn't). With the exception of a lovely service man who came out to check my system, I had very poor responses to my complaints. I think I am now getting a refund, but I still haven't gotten an apology.

Reply to
Sonicduck
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.