ADT Dealer Complaint

I purchased an ADT Home Security system which was installed by ALERT Security Services. No more than 10 days after the purchase my home was broken into and after that break in the motion decector now malfuncations. The following day 15 July, 2005 I call ADT to set up an appointment to have a technian come out and fix and/or replace the motion dector. The appointment was made for 12:00 p.m. Sunday 17 July,

Yes that is correct Sunday I made sure to ask the operator/secratary that I was talking too that they sent out technitians on the weekends and she reassured me that they did. On Sunday 17 July, 2005 ALERT Security Services (which is contacted by ADT Home Security Systems) never showed up. After countless hours of playing phone tag and getting the run around from ADT Home Security System all I got was an apology and the disatisfaction of ADT having to leave a message on ALERT Security Systems answering machine.

To no surprise nothing was taking care of. The appointmet was set up through an ALERT Security Systems operator/secretary but come Sunday 17 July, 2005 no one was to be found. After a completely ruined Sunday my family and I are still left with the insecurity of having a secruity system that malfunctions and is inadaquate to have left protecting anyone's family or home. Once again my family and I are left with restless nights and long hard days wondering if and when the next person might come into our home. And not to add salt to the wound but I do work for the United States Air Force and I do know how much peace of mind a little security can bring to any individual and I can't do my job unless ALERT Security Services does their's.

If you have any question or concerns I would be more than happy to share even more details with you on this matter just e-mail me at Consumer

I hope no one else has to endure the feeling I have to every night I try to close my eyes.

Extremely Disgruntled,

Jason

Camden, SC, 29152

Reply to
Sonicduck
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.