Bellsouth Keeps Calling

Bellsouth seems to call me daily. They sound like voices from the West Indies. I keep saying no and hanging up, and they keep calling. I suppose it's to pay for this service that my phone bill has doubled in ten years.

Today I asked why they kept calling. The caller used this to launch her pitch. $21.22 would cover local and long-distance service, and it wouldn't change. I said I wouldn't agree to anything until I had it in writing. She said I'd get it in writing after I agreed. She kept pushing without really telling me anything until I hung up.

Years ago, an AT&T salesman got me to agree to promises that were utterly false. I phoned AT&T, whose representative said AT&T was not responsible, but he corrected the situation with more promises that proved to be false. I was not able to get a full refund for the "services" I didn't ask for or use.

I don't want to go through that with Bellsouth. Their website doesn't mention the plan described on the phone. Can I have Bellsouth executives arrested for harassing me?

Reply to
sawney beane
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.