ADT detailed account activity printout

Hi:

I received a detailed account activity printout from ADT, as well as a zone listing. I am trying to determine when my window sensors were removed from my house.

The ADT activity says that 5 sensors sent "TR-TRBL ON ZONE" messages on

7/02 between 20:20:48 and 20:23:22. And the other 4 sensors sent the same message on 7/03 between 8:20:46 and 8:22:17. They all have event #3709.

So here is my question: Is it safe to assume that the times are accurate? I'm skeptical that half the sensors were removed at 8:20pm and the other half at 8:20am the next day. This would mean that the person who took them came back to grab the rest, the following day, exactly 12 hours later.

Any chance that the sensors were removed, say, the morning of 7/02 and they didn't register until that evening???

Another tidbit of information--ADT stopped "officially" monitoring the system on 7/01, because service was cancelled. I don't know if that would make a difference as to the accuracy of the trouble messages sent.

you can write me at coleladrinque2006 (at) gmail (dot) com, if you'd rather.

Thanks for your help in advance!

C.

Reply to
Cole Ladrinque
Loading thread data ...

if you can access the panel and read the time you can see if it is accurate. If it is then the times are probably accurate unless the time was reset when they downloaded your log.

Reply to
Don

If the panel sent a trouble to the CS the time goes by the CS clock, not the panel's.

This is a pretty strange posting...like ADT is sneaking back to remove their sensors? :-)

| > I received a detailed account activity printout from ADT, as well as a | > zone listing. I am trying to determine when my window sensors were | > removed from my house. | >

| > The ADT activity says that 5 sensors sent "TR-TRBL ON ZONE" messages on | > 7/02 between 20:20:48 and 20:23:22. And the other 4 sensors sent the | > same message on 7/03 between 8:20:46 and 8:22:17. They all have event | > #3709. | >

| > So here is my question: | > Is it safe to assume that the times are accurate? I'm skeptical that | > half the sensors were removed at 8:20pm and the other half at 8:20am | > the next day. This would mean that the person who took them came back | > to grab the rest, the following day, exactly 12 hours later. | >

| > Any chance that the sensors were removed, say, the morning of 7/02 and | > they didn't register until that evening??? | >

| > Another tidbit of information--ADT stopped "officially" monitoring the | > system on 7/01, because service was cancelled. I don't know if that | > would make a difference as to the accuracy of the trouble messages | > sent. | | if you can access the panel and read the time you can see if it is | accurate. If it is then the times are probably accurate unless the time was | reset when they downloaded your log. | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Crash, I'm glad you answered--I've read a lot of your posts and it sounds like you know what you're talking about :)

If you care to know the story, send me your email, and I'll explain. I'd like to hear your take on the situation.

C.

Crash Gord> If the panel sent a trouble to the CS the time goes by the CS clock, not the > panel's.

Reply to
courtneyburge

Crash, I'm glad you answered--I've read a lot of your posts and it sounds like you know what you're talking about :)

If you care to know the story, send me your email, and I'll explain. I'd like to hear your take on the situation.

C.

Crash Gord> If the panel sent a trouble to the CS the time goes by the CS clock, not the > panel's.

Reply to
Cole Ladrinque

Interesting, 2 supposedly different people post the exact same thing

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I aasumed that since ADT had "officially" stopped monitoring it the day before and that the panel had already been deprogramed without CS info, and that the "printout" came from a log upload. Which is what I would have had to do on a account that had been canceled because I would have deprogramed the panel and it would not have been reporting to CS. ADT may not be as consientious. I may have misinterpreted OP. We may never know forsure.

Reply to
Don

robosama at gmail dot com

| > This is a pretty strange posting...like ADT is sneaking back to remove their | > sensors? :-) |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.