About RLB

I understand that Robert gets really upset over the fact that certain individuals here keep posting the link to the Better Business Bureau report on his company. He also doesn't like being told that he's no longer "in the trade", doesn't know enough about Napco panels to properly identify the use for the battery harness they used to sell, and couldn't find his way around an Elk M1-Gold even if the entire tech support department was out on his Lanai enjoying his barbequed Argentinian beef and cold Brazilian beer.

I want all you guys to stop bugging Robert about all his short-comings. After all, he *is* in Brazil and can't access all the information he has on his office computer including all the dirt he's managed to dig up on a certain group of individuals (you all know who you are) he often refers to as the Intellectual Bourgeoise (IB for short). I figure that he's got the name of my "employer" on a "sticky note" pasted to his monitor and will be able to "relay" this information to us as soon as he gets back home.

We should all cut him some slack and allow him to enjoy himself while he's in Brazil (at least until the extra packages of high quality "Made in America" rubbers he uses as "barter" runs out and he's forced to come home).

To Robert: I luv ya, ya big lug!! Take care and remember... Coconut butter makes for great sun screen, so slather it on and enjoy!! Those dark blotches on your skin are nothing more than "age spots"... Nothin' to worry about at all!!

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

Frank....lay off the sauce....

Reply to
Jackcsg

Why would anyone barter for rain-gear ...... in Brazil?

I hear that recently there's a butter and coconut shortage in Brazil. Lot's of grease and oil causing a "ring around the beaches".

Awww. Come on. He's not all THAT old.

We've seen the methane release in the pool, so it follows that the brown spots are just a continuation of the same process. Since he can't spew it here, it's just the bullshit coming out. If he stays down there much longer ...get ready for a report of another flavor of "ring around South America" coming soon.

Reply to
Jim

rather than let up on him I think we should follow him to wherever he goes on usenet and blow up the groups he posts to like he does this one.

Reply to
joe

They wouldn't , its just MORE of his usual lies. He likes to make up stories about mythical adventures he "goes on" in his head!

Reply to
Karl Magnus

As usual, you're wrong. I don't give a rat's jiminex what links you post. My business is growing steadily without even missing a step due to your idiocy.

By someone who never was in the trade? Feel free to continue. You're only making an ass of yourself.

Actually, it stands for "Idiot Brigade"

The only things I was able to find out about you the one time I bothered are that you don't have a license, you've never applied for a permit in any of the areas you claim to work, no one in the trade has ever heard of you (save one woman who said you used to work for her employer but that you had left and no one had anything good to say about you there), you don't hold nor have you ever held a US or Canadian pilot's license (both of which you insist you have), etc.

Basically, you're a nobody whom no one wants anything to do with. You post rubbish here in hopes of winning a friend among some of the unsavory trash who post similar things. It doesn't work though.

That's nice. Now stand up straight and stop that. It's disgusting and you're not my type.

I prefer a natural tan.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

My business is growing steadily without even missing a step due to your idiocy.

So is the black marks on your BBB report :)

formatting link

Reply to
Joe #3

Right... I'm sure you're doing "swimmingly"...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You've never "found" me anywhere because your investigative skills are on a par with your installation/service skills. The "one woman" you talked to was whom?? Another one of your "pilot/engineer chums"?? "The one time you tried"... Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

My customers say differently. And who are you to comment on anyone (or anything) here?? A convicted felon that murdered an innocent young woman, posts misleading statements on his own website, tells blatant lies about anyone that doesn't agree with his "mantra", and probably still can't program the time on his VCR without the manual.

Nope. The only rubbish I've posted is that which you yourself have written (in this an in numerous other Newsgroups you've frequented). You're a sad case, Robert.

Great! When the meat thermometer registers "325", don't forget to baste and turn over.

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

You know what?

I believe that you must know what your talking about here...

Cause at being an ass..you definitely made a full ass of you a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago..

and I know..no one can beat experience!!

Reply to
petem

Hah! I put a piece of black electrical tape over the flashing clock!

Reply to
mbbaker

Another "Gem" to add to Robert's "extensive" FAQ.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.