I had a 5010 go a little crazy today. Actually I guess it's been like this for a couple days, ever since a power outage (fried the board, maybe?).
The monitoring station called and asked the customer to try to send signals... didn't work. So they gave us a call, I went down and sent signals... again... no luck. Tried again, listening in on it this time, and it sounded like it was a one way conversation... a few beeps here and there, but not quite the usual sounds you'd here from it. Only trouble is FTC.
Called the monitoring station back and apparently they're getting signals, but the signals aren't going to the account properly, aren't being defined and are only tracked down by the phone number they were sent from.
The only suggestion they had was to remove the receiver number and account number and reprogram that. Did that and, of course, no luck.
So now it looks like I'll be there on Saturday changing the panel, hopefully not messing up my long weekend too much. It's not a big deal to change, not many zones, re-programming takes 2 or 3 minutes, testing will be quick, but still.
So in the meantime, I thought I'd post this and see if anyone has any other suggestions before I replace the board.