How I reset a password using Call Pilot?

I'm able to reset any passwords via the web interface. I need to know if there is a way to reset a password from an administrator Voice mail box using a phone, all our phones are 3904's and we used call pilot manager.ver 3.0 all other voice mail systems can do this. I check the Voice mail admin but I don't see any options to reset other phones passwrds. Please help.

Reply to
Frank_232
Loading thread data ...

Well I am used to the itty-bitty Call Pilot and its in the mailbox admin, if you select to "change" the mailbox settings.

TerryS

Reply to
Terry

You can reset the administrator password in Callpilot 4.0 by using systems tools and login using the distributor login password is cryptic something like d\\CP4 I will look it up tomorrow

Reply to
kypumper

thank you, for your answer, but what I need is to be able to reset a password using a phone. my mailbox is build as an administrator, but when I'm inside i don't hear any option to administer an other user mailbox. and I have to use a computer to access Call Pilot and reset the user's password. all voice mail give you the option to reset someone else password if you are the administrator, can Call pilot do this?

Reply to
Frank_232

That capability has been requested for years. Hence the name CallPilup

Reply to
GHTROUT

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.