can only dial one way over PRI TIE with CDP

I have set up 2 option 61 switches with PRI tie lines. I have used CDP. In one direction the tie-lines work as they should. However in the other direction no calls can be made over the tie-lines.

I set ld 96 to output DCH messages to help troubleshoot this and it seems that the calls are not getting to the d channel.

To check if I set up the CDP properly I deleted the trunks and when dialing to this tie I get the "ERR629 0 24" message which tells me that the calls are being routed to the correct trunk group.

I tried changing the NCOS and TGAR but it did not help.

If anyone can be of help I would appreciate it.

Reply to
engr_chris
Loading thread data ...

Here is some more information. If a call is received on the end that can't place calls and Mederain mail answers it, and the option is chosen that you know your parties extension, the call passes over the tie line normally. I have double checked the TGAR and TARG in both LD

16 and LD 14.

Any ideas?

Reply to
engr_chris

Did you also checked it on the sets.

"engr_chris" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Pennyman

Yep did not work, however I did find the problem. I forgot this switch has Tennant service and i needed to assign the route in LD 93. I can believe I forgot that.

Thanks for replying

Reply to
engr_chris

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.