Delay insertion on PRI?

Hi all, PBX is CS1000, Rls 4.0 "I have 2 RLI`s with respective 2 DMI`s, dialing is controlled with SPN pointing to above RLI`s, Now i have a device which routes calls to there respective destination(LCR Device) calls are much cheaper from these devices...Now for LD calls they need to outpulse "1256" before LD number but there shud a delay between "1256" and the "LD number", i mean "1256"+few millisecond delay"+LD number...they need delay due to some Authentication(they also sends a beep back after authentication...I set it up successfully with COT lines, i put * in DMI after "1256" which creates some delay and calls are routing easily. but got stuck with PRI, i am not able to put delay ...i tried hard with different digit or character, PRI is sending out digits as whole not as COT line (Digit by digit).

Reply to
justzikle
Loading thread data ...

See my reply to your other question. You'll will need to configure the DTI as conventional rather than ISDN. Tones and delays just are not part of the ISDN game plan.

Reply to
Bill

Bill can i programme an ISDN PRI as DTI, That PRI is programmed as DID and users are using this for dials out also, can i separate 2 or 3 channels from this PRI and programmed them under a DTI route?

Reply to
justzikle

Yes. You will either need to break those channels out with a DCS (DACS) or some sort of drop and insert channel bank, or get the switch on the far end to be programmed the same.

Reply to
Bill

Hi bill, i didnt understand DCS (DACS)?? and i cant break channels coz PRI is defined in PRI2 in CEQU

Reply to
justzikle

To simplify: Whatever you do on one end of the T1 (or E1, as I suspect might be the case) has to be matched on the other end by whatever provider you are connecting to.

Reply to
Bill

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.