speaker auto-answer of internal calls?

Hi. I'm a former Telrad user who got used to at least one of their features. our office uses meridian 3903's all over the building. is it possible for my phone to ansewr incoming internal calls by speaker or have outgoing internal calls auto answer by speaker?

does anybody else think their interface is extremely user UN-friendly?

Wil.

Reply to
Wil
Loading thread data ...

Wil,

change cls hfa (handsfree allowed) and i believe cls aaa (automatic anwering alowed) but it wil work for all calls.

I work for more than 6 years with nortel meridian1 system, and NO i think its not user un-friendly

Pennyman.

"Wil" schreef in bericht news:Xns9691EC18DC0E0nospamnospamcom@198.161.157.145...

Reply to
Pennyman

Set a CLS on the phone to AAA (automatic answerback allowed). The phone will ring once and then auto answer with the speakerphone turned on. Alternatively, you can set CLS back to AAD and assign one of the keys the AAK function. This will let you turn the auto answer function on and off by pressing the key.

Reply to
Lawrence Roney

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.