Talkswitch

Anyone familiar with these guys? Talkswitch is the company. Talkswitch

48-CA is the model.

formatting link
Now thinking of going to them. The Panasonic 824 I keep getting told doesn't have enough v-mail options for most. Talkswitch has a smaller unit - the 24-ca but it only has 2 lines. I thought about the tda50 from Panasonic, but they say that a tech needs to install it. So it makes a $699 unit come in at close to 4k installed. Go figure. LOL! I don't understand. If a user can program the Panasonic 824, and it's not a world of difference to the Panasonic tda50 why can't the user also program it? Talkswitch 48-CA is $1400 + phones if needed. Can use regular phones or theirs. I can't find any reviews or discussions on the company or units which makes me nervous. I did find a guy selling their stuff on ebay:
formatting link
and he has no bad feedback so that's a big plus. Was hoping some people were using their systems that could give some info.

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
sales
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.