Is-it possible to make a solid free VOIP for 50 user

I'm real newbee on VOIP. Not really satisfied with the commercial proposals. I suppose this question has been asked many times on the group, but my English is not so good to read slowly hundreds of messages :-(. My question is: what did i need (Hard and soft) to built a FREE (or not too much expensive) Telephony system for my little company Using VOIP with the following requirements. Able to manage 50 users. 20 Soft phones, 9 Offices phones, 9 wireless. One conference unit, one phone for the switchbord. Two RNIS lines+ two regular lines goes to the output, and two ADSL. Wee would like to have a prefix number to choose what line to be used for a call (RNIS or one of the regular lines). Our switch is Sisco WS-C3550-48-EMI with QOS. Wee need to communicate (as with Skype) with two distant adsl connected people for free, referencing (inside and outside with the phones), an integrated messagery ? (Vocal answer machines for each user, and intercommunication With Outlook and ACT). Preference for Wifi (for the mobiles) and SIP for protocol. Is that possible, solid, and, if yes, what would be the best solution (Quality and solidity is the target). Thanks in advance.

Reply to
ch.esperado
Loading thread data ...

"ch.esperado" écrivait news: snipped-for-privacy@Hamster-fr.org:

May-be my questions was too generic. Let's precise points. Among all the SIP telephone sets on the market, is any good softphone fully compatible ? What sip server+call manager to choose ? (Bayonne, Asterics, other ?) Is-it Difficult to configure and administrate ? What unified messagery ?(voice answering machines+ TAPI 2.1 pop-up soft (for act and Outlook) What wireless phone (wifi and sip) compatible ? Is any AP wifi unit (acces point) with QOS ? If not, is the switch (Sisco) able to manage directly IPs for the mobile Phones across Wifi ? Is-it possible to have simultaneous Wifi b and wifi G connected and working on a Wifi G AP ? Tia.

Reply to
ch.esperado

"ch.esperado" écrivait news: snipped-for-privacy@Hamster-fr.org:

May-be my questions was too generic. Let's precise points. Among all the SIP telephone sets on the market, is any good softphone fully compatible ? What sip server+call manager to choose ? (Bayonne, Asterics, other ?) Is-it Difficult to configure and administrate ? What unified messagery ?(voice answering machines+ TAPI 2.1 pop-up soft (for act and Outlook) compatible ? What wireless phone (wifi and sip) compatible ? Is any AP wifi unit (acces point) with QOS ? If not, is the switch (Sisco) able to manage directly IPs for the mobile Phones across Wifi ? Is-it possible to have simultaneous Wifi b and wifi G connected and working on a Wifi G AP unit ? Tia.

Reply to
ch.esperado

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.