Opinions on HA Controllers

I know this is a loaded question but I would like peoples opinion on which they feel best choice of HA controller and Why. I am limiting my Choices to HAI Omni Pro II or the Elk M1 Gold.

Reply to
After Hours Automation and Com
Loading thread data ...

Question has been asked several times.

Search the archives....

Google is your friend

Brian

formatting link
After Hours Automati> I know this is a loaded question but I would like peoples opinion on which

Reply to
Tech-Home

I will give you an answer. I am biased to the HAI, but I am watching the Elk.

HAI dominates the market. They have an interface option for everything right now. Audio distribution, temperature, touchscreens, etc. if they dont have it some other manufacturer does and they work with HAI>

This is not to say elk is bad, and they are catching up quickly, but they do not have a Touchscreen interfacem they are not ul listed for security, and there are several other challanges.

My money is still on HAI, having been in the industry for 5 years. Nevertheless, I am watching ELK, they are the first company I know of that has went head to head against HAI Omni in a full page ad in CEPRO Jan 2005.

Reply to
Brett Griffin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.