ZoneAlarm Infected

Most likely it is just NAV being ridiculous.. What happens when you run a full scan on your HD?

Reply to
Kerodo
Loading thread data ...

Well, I am certainly no expert in malware, but I'd not worry much about it unless you see repeat messages or other signs of something wrong.

Reply to
Kerodo

Hi, I have ZoneAlarm Pro 6.0667 and NAV 2006. I have a netgear router and with my DSL modem off I turned on ZA to prep for going online. I recieved the following alert from NAV 2006: Rule "Default Block Shiva Burka Trojan horse" blocked communication. Local address: All local network adapters(1600). Process name is "C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM32\\ZoneLabs\\vsmon.exe".

Any comments would be welcome. Is my True Vector infected? I did have one incidence where the ZA icon turned red with a yellow X on it a few days back.

Brian

Reply to
Bria

Kerodo I ran a full scan with NAV 2006 and it found no problem. Since the alleged malware was a trojan I also ran scans with A Squared and Webroot's Spysweeper with clean results.

Brian

Reply to
Brian

Am Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:38:31 -0800 schrieb Kerodo:

Well, so you'd better don't write anything about malware.

Well, as you already said, you are no expert in malware ...

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Kueter

Are we getting hard up for posting material Wolfgang? That post is a week old now.. :-)

Reply to
Kerodo

Speed is not everything that makes a good comment.

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Kueter

You ARE a character... :)

Reply to
Kerodo

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.