Does ZoneAlarm Have Switches For Executable

I was wondering if I could start ZoneAlarm with a switch to automatically allow or block a particular application access on startup?

If not, how do I get zonealarm to rememebr settings. I check the remember choice on the popups, but after reboot I have to do it again.

Thanks

Reply to
bgreer5050
Loading thread data ...

Wrong n/g! Go to

formatting link
If you really want to utilize phoney-baloney software you could have a look here:
formatting link
you're doing yourself a disservice downloading any of these fantasyware.

Reply to
Kayman

formatting link
This site is testing nonsense.

Yours, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

formatting link

Sure, what else could evaluate performances of phoney-baloney software.

Reply to
Kayman

"Phoney-baloney" is that your official technical jargon?

Reply to
AMR

In short, yes. My official technical jargon does not matter. If you don't recognize the term you could do some research. I feel generous today; Phoney: Fraudulent; having a misleading appearance. Baloney: Pretentious or silly talk or writing (or a large smooth-textured smoked sausage of beef and veal and pork (yummy). BTW; Pretentious: Making claim to or creating an appearance of (often undeserved) importance or distinction. Now, continue to search for knowledge but avoid publications touting PFW's. You'll find that my description fits like a glove :) FYI, as well as 'Phoney-Baloney', the terms 'Fantasyware' and/or 'Illusionware' are being used extensively for describing PFW's. The terms are 'low tech' but befitting :) Now, you are not using a PFW, do you?

Reply to
Kayman

formatting link

How do you pronounce that?

This site is *testing nonsense* or This site is testing *nonsense*

Just curious :-)

Reply to
Straight Talk

formatting link
>This site is testing nonsense.

This site is testing nonsense, because it's testing nonsense.

HTH, HAND, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

formatting link
> >This site is testing nonsense.

;-)

Reply to
Straight Talk

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.