TFP-6.5.52 Prevents all DiamondCS APT attemps

Just saw this in the Tiny Software forum Installed the Beta Pro verson of the software ran the the DiamondCS APT program

formatting link
the claim is correct!!! its still in beta but this firewall Rocks !!! allows control of everything!! had to post this to the group

Reply to
PCUser32
Loading thread data ...

Just saw this in the Tiny Software forum Installed the Beta Pro verson of the software ran the the DiamondCS APT program

formatting link
the claim is correct!!! its still in beta but this firewall Rocks !!! allows control of everything!! had to post this to the group

Reply to
PCUser32

Forget the above spammer's product. Get Process Handles for free. It does the same damn thing.

formatting link
Hey, spammer. Wouldn't one post have been enough? You have to spam twice?

Besides, I've had TDS stuff. It's overrated and gives phony alerts in order to convince you it's working. It's a sloppily coded piece of overly complicated crap.

Reply to
Italy Anonymous Remailer

Sorry I was not spamming just informming this is the comp.security.firewalls NG the info I provided was about a firewall spam is about postings that are not related to the NG subject you don't seem to know what spam is also I do not use TDS products just ran the APT test.... you should learn to comprehend what you read it may benefit you.... read the post again

Reply to
PCUser32

BTW what is process handles ? theres no such product

Reply to
PCUser32

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.