Sonicwall not forwading SMTP correctly..

Hello, I am using a sonicwall 3060 and have recently installed an anti-spam product from CA on a windows 2000 server. On my sonicwall, I was forwarding all SMTP traffic to the mail server and everything was working just fine. I am now trying to route all smtp traffic to the server that I am running the anti-spam product on. When I make the change on the firewall to go to the spam server, emails trickle in on the spam server BUT they don't all come though. I have checked the logs on the sonicwall and there is nothing in the logs that says blocked SMTP traffic, the traffic just vanishes. I have talked to sonicwall and they said that it was the CA product and I have talked to CA and they said it was the sonicwall not passing the traffic correctly. Anyone have any ideas? Also, when I send emails out, I see no problems..

Thanks

Reply to
costello_joe
Loading thread data ...

You may also wish to investigate the SonicWALL Forum:

formatting link
as well as the Tek-Tips SonicWALL Solutions Forum:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese Cisco Technical Forums

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.