Seeking Hijack Log Analyst

I have a small technical web based forums and recently we lost a very senior member who always helped when new members posted hijack logs.

Unfortunately this has left a void and a gap in our technical section that needs filling as new members arrive seeking help with their Hijack Logs.

If anyone is reading this who may be able to join in our online community and help, I would be willing to provide some benefits privately, including some professional webspace and a custom email address and a great deal of sattisfaction helping to keep the technical forums I run a continued success and I`d love to hear from them ?

I can be reached on snipped-for-privacy@karlsforums.com if anyone would be interested ?

Regards

Karl (Administrator) Karl`s Forums

formatting link

Reply to
karl davis
Loading thread data ...

Hi Jason,

Many thanks for your reply. I just did a test from a member log posted and that looks a very good start to getting help till a member comes along that can help further.

Thankyou!

Regards

formatting link

Reply to
karl davis

Send them here.

formatting link
It's possible you're already aware of the above site and I know this doesn't really address your problem of wanting a member for your site.

Jason

Reply to
Jason Edwards

I`d like to thank the person who contacted me and has offered to help when they can and I`ll welcome anyone else who`d like to partake in the future.

I`m pleased that posting has yielded a couple of results and I thank you all for reading. :-)

Regards

formatting link

Reply to
karl davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.