Seeking signaling expertise

Hello, please understand this posting. Your expertise would be a great help to my research, I am not trying to sell anything. My company, VDC is a technology research company conducting market research on the communications signaling network. This research seeks to learn more about service provider requirements and demand for core signaling equipment.

If you have network provider experience (wireline, wireless, cable, etc) with insight into the network side of the business we would appreciate your participation in our web survey. The survey takes approximately five to ten minutes for completion. The information will only be used in aggregate and individual responses will be kept in strict confidence.

As thanks, all survey participants who complete the survey will receive a chance to win one of five (5) $100 gift certificates to Amazon.com.

The survey is located at:

formatting link
Thanks for your help. Best Regards, VDC Datacom/Telecom team
formatting link

Privacy Policy: VDC will not sell, rent, or in any way provide your contact information to any 3rd party. Your individual responses are strictly confidential. The information obtained by VDC will only be used to develop market insights

Reply to
Andre
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.