SecuRemote error

Hi, I have Windows 2003, and i've tried 10 times installing, uninstalling and reinstalling SecuRemote, but it refuses to run - always with the same errors.

the errors are:

1) when the computer starts up, there is an alert that says "SecuRemote had an internal error" or something line that.

2) when i try to start the service manually, it tries for a few seconds, and then stops. After that, there is an error in the event viewer: "VPN-1 SecureClient Service failure in initialization - InitializeService"

3) when i look at the log, there are a bunch of errors there: dtvdevm_ipassignment_service_recovery : enter [dtrtm] dtvdevm_open_om_key : failed to open registry key : The system cannot find the file specified. [dtrtm] dtvdevm_add_domain_to_dns_suffixes : failed to open backup key [dtrtm] dtvdevm_open_om_key : failed to open registry key : The system cannot find the file specified. [PolMgr] PolMgr::Failed to start events from fwcpii [PluginMan WatchPoint] General unknown error occured, abort [WatchPoint Fwcsssys PluginMan] FWCSSSYS: Plugin Manager failed start Initialize phase error 0xc0000001

I've tried the advice wit hthe userC.C file, but the write access was ok.

Does anyone have any idea???

Reply to
aviforgoogle
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.