Router Info.

Pls, if anybody could help me?? How to recover crash dump information from Router( 2500,3600 series)? Also how to view Reboot information (i.e if the Router had rebooted in the last few days) from user or command mode? Looking forward to your coopertaion.

Thanks in advance..

Reply to
Sabya
Loading thread data ...

In article , Sabya wrote: :How to recover crash dump information from Router( 2500,3600 series)?

"2500" in conjunction with "3600" suggests that you are referring to Cisco's model lines.

The feature you are asking about, crash dumps, are not a general feature of firewalls, and each manufacturer's implementation of crash dumps is going to be very different. Thus, this is not a firewall question, and is a manufacturer-specific question. I suggest that it would be better posted in comp.dcom.sys.cisco (which is also the better place to post PIX-specific questions, BTW.)

You might wish to examine

formatting link

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.