problem with skype

Hi, I have a problem with skype and msn messanger. I installed norton 2006.I think that norton block skype program. Internet explorer work right. How can I disable it?I don't find norton internet worm protection. I follow a tutorials but I don't see the label internet worm protection.Why? How can authorize program to access to Internet? Thanks.

Reply to
antani
Loading thread data ...

Who doesn't?

Well, then that's trivially a source for all kinds of problems. Why are you doing such nonsense?

Eh... no.

Uninstall the Norton toy? Get rid of the defective programs?

Not at all.

Reply to
Sebastian Gottschalk

Sebastian Gottschalk ha scritto:

I would like a simple and serious answer from you. I would like avoid to unistall norton.

Reply to
antani

On 12/28/2006 10:44 AM, something possessed antani to write:

Ignore Sebastian, he doesn't really know what he's talking about (though I, too, don't prefer Norton). He's got some personal development left to do.

Anyway, it's been awhile since I've used the product, so I'm not sure where the list of programs is located, but I'm sure it's somewhere in the GUI. Meanwhile, I found these links that might be of some assistance. Good luck.

formatting link

Reply to
William

That's what you've got. You installed a lot of defective and insecure software, thus you really shouldn't wonder that nothing works.

Sorry, but without uninstalling the defective software your problem likely won't solve and is impossible to diagnose.

Reply to
Sebastian Gottschalk

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.