Problem with SecureClient (EA) and Vista

Hi,

I am using SecureClient for Vista (R60 HFA2 EA (Build 008)) on Vista RTM. It works perfect when using a network card (wired or wireless) to connect to our site, but when I use a modem connection (in my case an UMTS-Card), Everything looks good and I get a "connection succeeded", but no connection to our Intranet is possible. When I have a look at the status information, I see that the Office Mode says "IP assigned: failed". And when I do an ipconfig /all the Checkpoint virtal adapter says "not connected".

Does anyone have the same problem? Any solutions?

Thanks, Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Diesler
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

I'm having the exact problem has you subscribed. With my UMTS/HSDPA card and with my normal internet connection (wired, wireless) Have you got any idea how you get the wired/wireless part working?

Thanks, Michiel

Reply to
m.dekker

Hi,

I installed the new Version (Build 012) and the Problem ist not solved. Still the same. I am very disapointed.

Still waiting for an solution.

Best regards, Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Diesler

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.