Kerio blocking gmail access

I'm unable to goto my gmail inbox while Kerio is running through the IE

6.0.2900 or with Firefox 1.0.6 browser. If I disable the kerio and enable the Microsoft built in firewall I can login to my gmail inbox. I can also easily goto my inbox If I'm running Zone alarm firewall. What rules I need to add to my Kerio firewall so that It will allow me to goto gmail inbox while its running? Currently I'm running

Kerio firewall: 4.2.0 Driver: 4.1.5975 KFE API: 4.1.2715 HIPS Driver: NA OS: Windows XP service Pack 2

Reply to
TG
Loading thread data ...

I'm running gmail via KWF without problems. Are you sure you have opened POP3 port 995 and SMTP port 465 as required by gmail.

Also have you configured your client for the same, to include enabling encrypted SSL POP and SMTP?

-Frank

Reply to
Frankster

Oops... my other reply concernes only POP and SMTP. After re-reading your post, I guess your problem is in the web interface. Sorry.... Can't help.

-Frank

Reply to
Frankster

Taking a moment's reflection, TG mused: | | I'm unable to goto my gmail inbox while Kerio is running through the | IE 6.0.2900 or with Firefox 1.0.6 browser. If I disable the kerio and | enable the Microsoft built in firewall I can login to my gmail inbox. | I can also easily goto my inbox If I'm running Zone alarm firewall. | What rules I need to add to my Kerio firewall so that It will allow | me to goto gmail inbox while its running?

Sounds like you have some content filtering enabled in Kerio. I am not using the paid version, and my trial has expired, so those features are now disabled for me. Gmail works fine, though. Check the Web tab in the Kerio options.

Reply to
mhicaoidh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.