Help me make the Internet Surity Agency the real thing

I need a website that sells the best firewalls and antivirus programs. Which company I should be affiliated with? Go to

formatting link
and tell me where I should put the links. I apreciate your input but leave your pottymouth of the keyboard.

Reply to
Jimmy V.
Loading thread data ...

For starters, people will not take a security site with a bunch of advertising links on it seriously.

Do not affiliate with anyone. Put up plain links to good products of you want.

Security sites should not be designed to generate advertising revenue. Period.

There is no good all in one PC software based security solutions. Fact is most of the stuff marketed towards home users is junk.

The symantec enterprise (NOT Norton brand) anti virus is OK, F-prot is OK for anti virus as well.

For software firewalls, Kerio is OK, as is Tiny Personal Firewall. But both should be supllememnted with a decent hardware firewall - either sonicwall, watchgaurd, or Cisco PIX.

For spyware, use the MS anti spyware beta AND lavasoft adaware. At LEAST two different ones should be used - more is better, since even the best will find only about 80% of spyware.

Reply to
T. Sean Weintz

Your site must be full of publicity, because my privoxy proxy marks almost all the web as ads. So the best place to put the links is obviously between ad and ad. I don't know if you could put them in other place... ;-)

Talking seriously... your site is not serious.

Regards.

Reply to
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.