FIREWALLS CREATE MORE TROUBLE THAN STOP HACKERS>

My laptop has firewalls. I searched my system for firewalls. I found some 30 of them. The firewalls interefere with opening of many sites and emails. But some body hacked my laptop that I use to enter the AOL Gold rush Competition and to rent pixels at two of my sites PIXELS HOMEPAGE ttp://

formatting link
and at NEW ERA WISP
formatting link
and to make pitch for the creation of hacking free internet accessing service.

The hacker disabled the assigned IP address of my laptop and the laptop would not let me use the wireless internet service although the signal was excellant. One noble girl saw my plight at the public place that provides free trrminals to hook up the laptop to. First she spent four hours to fix the problems by several things like disabling the wall. Than she called her father who guided her to fix the problem

This security thing is doing more boad than good. The only solution is to create the hacking free internet service that will put all these security experts out of business.

Reply to
fakir005
Loading thread data ...

With 30 firewalls, its no wonder you are having trouble. All firewall developers state that you should run only ONE firewall.

Remove the 30 and install one good firewall and learn how to set it up properly (if you don't already know how) Casey

Reply to
Casey

Which "security thing"?

You want to live forever? Just forbid death!

Reply to
Sebastian Gottschalk

Somehow I find that hard to believe... ;)

Reply to
Kerodo

This is like a SPAM email...

Reply to
crypto

Sebastian Gottschalk in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.dfncis.de:

if you plan on running for congress, you've got my vote.

Reply to
dittohead

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.