DHCP server

Being in China for the Olympics, I have found a way where my Intenret activities cannot be detected, analysed, monitored, cracked, or sniffed. I set up my own DHCP server elsewhere.

This is an Australian radio station, with the servers at a colocation facility in California. I simply installed a DHCP program on the server, and made it open to any machine in the world.

I just simply change the network settings to use my machine as the gateway machine. When I boot up, it goes to my server, and fetches an IP from the pool of a available IPs by my ISP. So I assume a U.S. IP address, even though I am in China. Because my server acts as the gateway machine to the server, instead of local servers, in China, my activities are INVISIBLE to the Chinese authorities, so I can use Skype to take calls on my online talk show, or surf some western news sites that are blocked by the Chinese authorites, and they will NEVER see it. Because my server acts as the gateway machine, and assigning and releasing an IP to the machine here in China, what I see and do is TOTALLY

*INVISIBLE* to the Chinese authorites, and WITHOUT having to use encryption software, such as VPN (some programs I have barf on the VPN tunnel).

I got the idea from a guy I was chatting with in Holland, who does a similar thing at work. He found an open DHCP server in Thailand, and simply changed the settings on his work PC, so that the open DHCP server in Holland assigns his work PC and IP, and acts as the gateway machine, and effectively makes his surfing INVISIBLE to the network admins. Becuase the open DHCP he found in Thailand acts as the Internet gateway, there is NOTHING logged at the workplace. Where is goes is only known to him, and whoever is running that open DHCP server in Thailand. All the logging, if any, is being done by the machine running the open DHCP server.

All it takes is to go to network settings, and change the configuration for the gateway machine to the open DHCP server, and to change the DNS servers to the DNS servers of that machine's ISP. Then you just simply re-boot the machine, and you are good to go.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio
Loading thread data ...

Impressive. I bet the bandwidth and latency you got equals your server in the U.S as well?

Erik

Reply to
Erik Dahle

[ the usual brainless nonsens ]

Don't feed the troll. Thank you.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

CHILI!!! you idiot!!!

Reply to
mak

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.