CheckPoint Policy Server - do I need aditional license?

Well, #1, read this post on how to nuke deja postings since you do not want that license key exposed to anyone with a browser

formatting link
#2, Do you have Smartdefense? When you got your EBS quote from checkpoint, you should have determined whether or not it was on there.

Reply to
Jay
Loading thread data ...

I have Nokia IP350 with CheckPoint. License witch I have is: CPMP-VFF-U-NG CPVP-VSR-1000-NG

And I have a question - do I need aditional license or maybe I need to generate different key.

I found on the

formatting link
information that: "Note: The SecureClient Policy Server and UserAuthority Server are included in every VPN-1 Pro Gateway. SmartDefense Service required for real-time updates and attack prevention for SmartDefense. "

But when I activate package in the voyager in ChceckPoint SmartView Status I can see the information: Policy Server - Not response. - and here is the problem - what shuld I do to activate this?

I was restarting nokia wuth no results.....

thx for answers

Reply to
slavek

You have just given thw whole world your licence string

S
Reply to
ABC

That's no license string! It is the name of the product...

cu, Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Zweimueller

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.