Australian Open

X-No-Archive: Yes

Our coverage of the Australian open tennis comeptition is proving to be a hit. I did turn my proxy back on for that, and I have 704 connections right now, ALL going to either our coverage of Australian open tennis, or some other coverage, and nearly ALL of them coming from corporate network addresses all over Australia and Asia, as people tune in to the Australian open, from work.

I also have 97 direct connections to the various audio feeds we have. So that is a total of 801 listeners, ALL coming from various corporate network addresses throghout Australia and Asia. And contrary to popular opinion, the boss will NEVER know that somoene was listening to tennis all day, from work.

Reply to
Chilly8
Loading thread data ...
14 January 2008 01:28 Chilly8 broadcast thus:

Perhaps the boss doesn't care either - have you ever thought of that :). And if it helps them do their job better everyone's a winner. Don't see what all your fussing is about.

Cheers....j

Reply to
Jamin Davis

X-No-Archive: Yes

Well, some peoplle think its unethical to listen to Net radio of any kind, when it is not. I dont care what folks like Leythos or Moe say, it is NOT untehical to listen to internet radio from work.

Reply to
Chilly8

You must be the owner?:>) Regards buddy b

Reply to
buddyb

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.