WTA Auckland

X-No-Archive: Yes

Our new online TV service, to complement our online radio service is a success so far, without telecast of the WTA Auckland tennis compettiion. Since is is during the workday in Australia and New Zealand, I am seeing connections from office networks to our online TV server from office networks all over Australia and New Zealand, and being that it is still tbe workday in Hawaii, people are tuned in from there as well.

So if you are wondering what users may be doing gobbling down 282K of bandwidth a pop, thjey are just watching the WTA Audkland tennis match from New Zeland. Unlike with radio, the TV service comes direct from my server, and being that I am not in any filtering lists, our telecast is accessible from most workplaces. All someone has to do is plug in the IP and port into Windows Media Player, and they will have the telecast on their workstation within seconds. No cicumvention, no muss, no fuss.

I do think our new online TV station will be a SUCCESS, being that it is currently not in any filteing lists, menaing that people can tune in from just about any workplace.

Reply to
Chilly8
Loading thread data ...

Chilly8 wrote in news:fb5b8094-35c2-4797-851a- snipped-for-privacy@a29g2000pra.googlegroups.com:

Idiot.

Brian

Reply to
Skywise

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.