Activation for Zone Alarm?

Owners of Zone Alarm: Does the new Zone Alarm suite require activation?

-Pete

Reply to
Pete
Loading thread data ...

They at one time reported (through the grc.news groups) That if you buy zone alarm suite, there will be no activation requirement required even to get the definition updated next year. I guess they changed their minds.

I was really considering buying the osfirewall, if it only works for a year and requires activation -they can shove it.

I am not going to keep paying for definition year after year.

Greg Ro

Reply to
GregRo

Ofcource it does ,you can buy a license that will get a 1 year unlimited updates but it has to be renewed every ear ,contact me on my email address if you need an unlimited license that doesn't require renewing.

Reply to
BlueGalaxy

I feel the same way. However, I bought it on Ebay for $14, so that's not bad for the suite.

-Pete

Reply to
Pete

Hypothetically however, it could be installed on multiple machines. Right?

Reply to
Pete

That is what the activation is supposed to stop. You could get a cr...never mind.

The main reason I am against paying for definitions on a yearly bases is zone alarm still provide them free to the free user. Plus with what I have to pay ever year. I can not afford it.

Greg R

Reply to
GregRo

I agree. What is a "cr?"

Reply to
Pete

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.