VPN 3000 site-to-site DNS queries

Very new to this so bear with me. I have a Cisco 3000 concentrator set up with the Cisco VPN clients to use split tunneling and split DNS and it's been working fine. I'm now testing doing a site to site tunnel with a Dlink DIR-130 router (my first time doing a site to site tunnel). I have the tunnel up and running and can ping via IP but the split DNS isn't working so I can't ping via hostname from the remote site. I have it configured the same way as the VPN Client group through the Group policy to use the split DNS. Any idea as to what I might be missing? I see nothing in the Dlink config that has to do with split DNS...is it possible it just doesn't support it?

Reply to
The Other Mike
Loading thread data ...

Nevermind...worked around it by having the remote workgroup's primary DNS server point to our domain's DNS server and their secondary DNS as their ISP's DNS server. Seems to work fine this way.

Reply to
The Other Mike

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.