Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

List of security vulnerabilities of a certain IOS release
Is there a part of the cisco webpage that lists the security vulnerabilities of a certain IOS release? Let's say I have If I go to software advisor and analyze this release I can see Bugs that are...

877W site to site vpn
Hi Guys, Does any one have a sample config for the following: I want to run a site to site vpn and allow wireless users and also lan users to see the remote lan. Will the wireless users and lan users...

A question for IPsec --SPK
Hi, I remembered that pre shared key use for ISAKMP phase-1. for authentication. Is that right? Can anyone give a detail info. for phase-1? Tere are total six frames for main mode first two are okay....

ASA 5510 WebVPN issue
Hi all, I use ASA WebVPN with portforwarding feature to ensure terminal services access to some internal servers. Everything worked fine untill few days ago...now I can connect and log-me in but when...

Encryption WITHOUT IPsec
Is it possible to encrypt all TCP or IP packets going out to a corporate public virtual network without using IPsec. All routers going on the corporate VPN would hardcode this way of doing things (no...

MPLS VPN Issue - Can't Ping (MPLS Encapsulation Failed)
Hi, I copied the MPLS VPN configuration (with slight modifications) from the following document but can't ping any remote addresses in the VRF. routing tables/path on all of the PE routers are correct...

SIP phones registration in Cisco Unified Call Manager Express
Hi all! I have a pair of questions that I would like somebody expert in CUCME (Cisco Unified Call Manager Express) to answer: 1. According to what I have read so far, it seems that the only way to...

ACL question
Hi experts. We have a 2811 CME system running with two routed subnets. One is for management (192.168.1..../24), the other (192.168.2.../24) for the offices. I have put an ACL on the office subnet,...

snmpwalk for Private Vlan counters on Cisco 3750
I have a script that does an snmpwalk like this snmpwalk -v 2c -c public ifHCInOCtet and I get IF-MIB::ifHCInOctets.1 = Counter64: 54695753 (this is vlan1 ) IF-MIB::ifHCInOctets.50 = Counter64:...

pix and two internet links
Hello, I have a pix 515E. It's possible to have two internet links (A and B) (two ISPs differents) and to have two internal networks (C and D), so that network C leaves by A and D leaves by B. that...

Some Questions on VLAN Trunking and Layer 3 Routing
Hope this is not to verbose. -- What I am trying to do: I am trying to configure a Cisco 2948G-L3 and a Cisco 3548 for vlan trunking. I am currently using the Cisco 2948G-L3 as a router. It is not...

host flapping
Hi on a cisco 4507 of mine I am getting a lot of these messages: %C4K_EBM-4-HOSTFLAPPING Host xx in vlan 1173 is flapping between port Gi3/39 and port Po2 I know it means its seeing the same...

AIR-AP1231G-A-K9 how to reset?
Hello everyone, I am having an issue with 20 of these units that came in because I cannot get the unit to do the "clear lwapp private-config" command because it is disabled. I am not sure how to go...

IRB BVI0 interface, no ping possible from the router to inside hosts
Hi Group, Another problem: I have a remote site which has a Cisco 877W configured. It's a wireless model, and I had quite some trouble figuring out "bridge irb" and setting up interface BVI0. However...

CCME call transfer question
Hi All, i've a CCME 4.0 with about 30 phones and phone lines with DID i'd like to configure the system if an external call come directly to an internal extension, if no answered, after some seconds...