routing issue

I have a cisco 2620 that comes with 2 wic's that is in a multilinked group and addded another module that allows 2 more serial int., the current version of IOS I am running is.

IOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-D-M), Version 12.0(7)XK1, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).

The issue is that all routing is going to the multi-link instead of the other serial int. even if the routing table is correct. Is the problem known on the above mentioned IOS, is there a doucment that shows the issues of above mentioned IOS?

I tried using the debug ip routing to see the possible issue, but that seems to overload the cisco box as it says in the documentation. What is the best mechanism to troubleshooting this issue then?

Reply to
Peter
Loading thread data ...

First step would be to post your config here with clear explanation what you want to do in the forst place.

Reply to
Ivan Ostreš

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.