Router2Pix tunnel and VPN Client at the same time

Hi.

I have set up a tunnel between my router at home, and a PIX 515 at work, and have several thin clients (Wyse) connect to a terminal server at work. This all works fine. Now I use my laptop, also from home, and a Cisco VPN client to connect to another PIX (customer), and that also works fine, but after I have connected using the VPN client, the tunnel to work don't work any more. The tunnel is not down (still connected at both ends) but the thin clients can't get any traffic through. Manually taking the tunnel down and creating it again does not help, the only way is to reset the router. I thought that when IPSEC Pass Through was enabled on the router the VPN Client just passed through that, and didn't conflict with the Router2Pix tunnel, but I guess I'm wrong. I have tried with different VPN routers (D-link, Linksys, etc.) but they all have the same problem.

Any help or experience would be greatly appreciated. Jorgen D.

Reply to
jdk
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.