site-to-site VPN tunnel with remote VPN clients

Hi there - We have a situation where we have site to site VPN tunnel between our 2811 router in the UK and our parents company's 3030 in the US. This works well enough but the problem we are having is when we have have remote VPN clients, connecting from home, into our 2811. When the site-to-site tunnel is connected these remote vpn clients cannot access anything on the internal 192.168.1.0 network that the 2811 is connected to, but as soon as we stop the site-to-site tunnel, they can access everything. If I connect to the 2811 withthe cisco vpn client, with the site-to-site tunnel down and ping -t a 192 address continually its fine and i get replys from the 192 address, but if i bring the tunnel up whilst i am running this ping i suddenly start getting replys from the external ip address of the router, if i bring the tunnel down again it reverts to replying from the 192 address.

Has anyone experienced this before? Let me know if you want me to post config.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Reply to
David Mitchell
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.