network

Hello, Any one there whether can help me, to know where to get the code as, i doing a project "Electronic copy right management system" i want retriving data from one system by sending the IP port number from another system ie., i want send the messaga from one system to another system in the LAN connection by giving the ip address the message want, goto that particular system. by Balu

Reply to
balu
Loading thread data ...

In article , balu wrote: : Any one there whether can help me, to know where to get the code as, :i doing a project "Electronic copy right management system" i want :retriving data from one system by sending the IP port number from :another system ie., i want send the messaga from one system to another :system in the LAN connection by giving the ip address the message want, :goto that particular system.

I am not sure if I understand correctly. Is the setup like this: ?

- Client communicates with a DRM authentication gateway, sending it the information about the resource it wants to access

- authentication gateway determines whether the client is authorized. If it is, then the authentication gateway returns an IP address and port number.

- Client contacts that IP address and port number in order to retrieve the data.

If that is correct, then it sounds like very standard TCP/IP client/server code, not specific to Cisco equipment. You can find many many examples of client-server TCP/IP code online, and there are a number of excellent books on the topic.

I would suggest that you google for client-server tcp-ip tutorial and read the material through, and if you still have specific questions after that about how it works, you could ask the questions in comp.protocols.tcp-ip

(Hint: the first google result on the above search that mentions 'free' in its URL is from an appropriate and useful site.)

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.