TACACS- configuration question

Basically I have a larger network and I want to be able to control the access for the help desk to be able to do simple things like show commands and to enable interface and put an interface in a vlan that all I want to allow.

My question is which one should I use TACACS or Radius?

Any configuration or documenation would be appreciated. I have tacace working currently for Engineering group see config below what would I have to do, in addition we have tacacs authenicating against ldp so users windos username and password works.....

! aaa new-model aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ enable aaa authorization exec default group tacacs+ none aaa accounting commands 15 default start-stop group tacacs+ ! aaa session-id common

tacacs-server host 192.168.69.66 tacacs-server host 192.168.11.66 tacacs-server timeout 2 no tacacs-server directed-request tacacs-server key RealPage-AAA ! radius-server source-ports 1645-1646

Reply to
Trouble
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Bartosz Gagat

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.