PPTP VPN with XP clients

Hi, I've a Cisco 1841 router and i'd like to route the PPTP clients so they can still see the web while connected to the VPN as at the moment they can't.

Any idea's as to how to route that or what command i should be using ? or should i use another type of connection for them.

aaa new-model ! ! aaa authentication login vpnauth group radius aaa authentication ppp default group radius local aaa authorization network default if-authenticated aaa authorization network vpnauth group radius ! aaa session-id common ! vpdn enable vpdn multihop vpdn logging vpdn logging user vpdn logging tunnel-drop vpdn ip udp ignore checksum vpdn search-order multihop-hostname ! vpdn-group PPTPGroup ! Default PPTP VPDN group accept-dialin protocol pptp virtual-template 10 ! interface Virtual-Template10 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0 no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arp ip nat inside ip virtual-reassembly ip mroute-cache peer default ip address pool vpnpool ppp encrypt mppe 128 passive ppp authentication ms-chap ms-chap-v2 ! ip local pool vpnpool 10.0.80.230 10.0.80.250 ! radius-server host 10.0.80.1 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key keyword radius-server authorization default Framed-Protocol ppp radius-server vsa send accounting radius-server vsa send authentication !

Reply to
johnedwardhall
Loading thread data ...

When setting up the the PPTP VPN on the XP box, go to the network tab, click on TCP/IP, then advanced--then clear use def gtwy on remote network.

Hope this helps

Digital Doug

Reply to
Houston SBC

Yeah that works but i was hoping to find some way of using the router default gateway on the router still

Reply to
johnedwardhall

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.