How to shuddle cisco Test and how authinticate score

Hi,,All I have questions about Cisco Exams cause It is my frist exam with cisco so I need to know the proper way to schudle my Test also what is the proper way to Authinticate my exam also want to know how to ask for my published certification ,,, i need certification to be sent to my address house so what the proper way to guarntee these issues

first Question I created pearson vue Account and they send me activation link to my e_mail and i did activate my account ,,, but was surprised cause I received cisco Id from cisco and ask me for activation too also i did activate my cisco id but when I tried to log on my cisco page again it tell me that the account had activated and it is only one time to activate so how can will login to my cisco page again I cant login there again is there aproblem if I schudlded The test and still cant login to cisco Id ,

second question

how can i ask for published certificate from cisco to be sent to my house address and how can authinticate my score Thanks alot

Reply to
AHMED.dawood
Loading thread data ...

Hi,,All I have questions about Cisco Exams cause It is my frist exam with cisco so I need to know the proper way to schudle my Test also what is the proper way to Authinticate my exam also want to know how to ask for my published certification ,,, i need certification to be sent to my address house so what the proper way to guarntee these issues

first Question I created pearson vue Account and they send me activation link to my e_mail and i did activate my account ,,, but was surprised cause I received cisco Id from cisco and ask me for activation too also i did activate my cisco id but when I tried to log on my cisco page again it tell me that the account had activated and it is only one time to activate so how can will login to my cisco page again I cant login there again is there aproblem if I schudlded The test and still cant login to cisco Id ,

second question

how can i ask for published certificate from cisco to be sent to my house address and how can authinticate my score Thanks alot

Reply to
AHMED.dawood

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.