Wanna to clear microsoft,cisco,comptia,sun and oracle certifications with 100% passing gaurantee

anyone wanna to clear certifications like,microsoft,cisco,comptia, oracle,java and solaris n friend what r u waiting for............ just mail me then i will clear u out in each n every problem regarding these certificationssss............

So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this: This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e

formatting link
You could also verify your result on VUE website i.e
formatting link
as soon as your paper is cleared.. All queries are kept in secret. Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence. if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name, city with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for saving time).

NOTE:- ALL SERIOUS CANDIDATES HAVE TO PAY ME IN ADVANCE OTHERWISE NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WITH BE ENTARINED PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE ON MY PAYMENT TERMS. EXAM PRISES MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 200 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCNA 400 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCNP 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM CCSA 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCSE 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM CCDA 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

CCDP 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM ORACLE EACH EXAM 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) SOLARIS EACH EXAM 450 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE) COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 400 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE) CCIE WRITTERN 1200 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

we also a great offer for ccie lab.

Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could either call or chat with us..We will please to help you.. if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

vinay snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

and in first mail tell me this

1. ur full name 2. ur city 3. ur country 4. and in which exam u r intrested. this is only for saving time. BYE FRIENDS WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE vinay
Reply to
vinay
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.