Crypto Image

I have C2950C24 and C295024 model switches deployed was wondering if anyone was running the c2950-i6k2l2q4-tar.121-22.EA4.tar crypto image and if so is it compatable with both models. I stumbled across this entry in Cisco documentation pg 17 of "Release Notes for the Catalyst 2955, Catalyst 2950, and Catalyst 2940 Switches, Cisco IOS Release 12.1(22)EA4"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note A switch that runs the SI cannot run the cryptographic image. If a cryptographic image is loaded on an SI-only switch, the switch will perform a forced reload.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Though the image table says the image is for both SI and EI applications

c2950-i6k2l2q4-tar.121-22.EA4.tar Catalyst 2950 SI1 and EI files. This includes the

cryptographic Cisco IOS image and the device manager

files.

Maybe I am taking something out of context but would not want to risk this continuous reload issue

Reply to
Mark St Laurent
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.