Configuring Tekelec - TE820A DS1 Frame Simulator-Analyzer for Serial Port Operation

Need help configuring a Tekelec, TE820A DS1 Frame Simulator-Analyzer to connect to a standard 2500 serial port. I have the Option 03, card in the TE820A which provides a V.35 interface with the TE820A serving as DCE. I have connected this to a 2500 serial port but cannot get it to function.

Any advice on connecting this piece of equipment to a serial interface will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....

Reply to
Xatanz
Loading thread data ...

Post the router config and maybe someone can help you. "cannot get it to function" is not very helpful to try and help you. What diagnostics have your run? What does a "show int" say?

Reply to
Thrill5

I was probably not clear in stating my problem.... I am looking for some help in configuring a Tekelec TE820A DS1 Frame Simulator-Analyzer for operation with a Cisco 2500 series router. There is very little info available for the TE820A. I have the basic operation manual for the device but no details on how to configure it to talk to a serial port... if that is in fact possible...

Thanks

Reply to
Xatanz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.