CallManager 4.1

Hi guys,

I need to remove authorization when users press the directory and services button, i have disabled extension mobility service, disassociated the users from the phone, but still getting prompted for authorization, i have searched Cisco documentation and could not find anything.

We are not using AD, or netscape, i just added users on CM, and associated the phone to the user, phones that are not associated with any user has no problem.

Except for this problem all phone are working just fine.

Your Help is highly appreciated

Regards, Andy.

Reply to
Andy
Loading thread data ...

When i disable Default web page from IIS, the phone stops prompting me for username and password, but now i can not open the ccmadmin webpage, any thoughts?

Regards, Andy.

Reply to
Andy

You've got something messed up in call manager, I would open a TAC case to get it straighten out. Call-manager has a bunch of stuff behind the scenes that you can't configure directly unless you know the internals.

Reply to
Thrill5

I concur with Thrill5 assessment. When you originally put up a post about your problem I looked into it and could not find an issue. I forgot to post about it afterwards. However the best of us have to open TAC cases for assistance and they usually do a pretty good job. Please post up with the resolution if you don't mind though.

Reply to
CeykoVer

Guys, I am sorry to tell you that i do not have access to TAC at the time being, i am planning a fresh installation.

Regards Andy

Reply to
Andy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.