AP local Auhenticator

Hi guys, I have a 1200 Aironet that i need to configure as a local authenticator, (using local RADIUS authentication) i tried cisco documentations, and i am not getting forced to authenticate. Does the AP local authenticator forces users to autheticate through a usename and password?

Reply to
Andy
Loading thread data ...

~ Hi guys, ~ I have a 1200 Aironet that i need to configure as a local ~ authenticator, (using local RADIUS authentication) i tried cisco ~ documentations, and i am not getting forced to authenticate. Does the ~ AP local authenticator forces users to autheticate through a usename ~ and password?

The local authenticator can be used only for wireless clients, and only for LEAP, EAP-FAST and MAC authentication.

Here's the drill for LEAP:

formatting link
(this based on old IOS; in current IOS, the SSID config is global under "dot11 ssid")

Hth,

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Hi Aaron, I have this document, and i went through the GUI and CLI, but still i was not getting forced to authenticate. I will post my configuration soon, thank you.

Reply to
Andy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.