Add second WIC to 2612XM

I'm having TWTelecom add a second T1 to our circuit so I need to install a second WIC card in the router. What config issues do I need to be aware of? Is there a doc on configuring a second WIC for bonded T1's? thanks, Carlton.

Reply to
cwhitmore
Loading thread data ...

Depending on how your ISP configuration of the lines are but here is an example:

interface Multilink1 description connected to internet ip address 64.100.200.34 255.255.255.252 no cdp enable ppp multilink ppp multilink fragment disable ppp multilink group 1 ! interface Serial0/0 description multilink 1 interface no ip address encapsulation ppp tx-ring-limit 26 tx-queue-limit 26 no keepalive no fair-queue ppp multilink ppp multilink group 1 ! interface Serial0/1 description multilink 1 interface no ip address encapsulation ppp tx-ring-limit 26 tx-queue-limit 26 no keepalive no fair-queue ppp multilink ppp multilink group 1

For more info google "MultiLink PPP"

Reply to
Chad Mahoney

You have to match how TWTelecom does it on their end. They have 3 options. Ask them which one they use. :)

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.